Nikola Tesla People
Relatives, friends and associates of Nikola Tesla
Professor Aleksandar Marinčić
- Nikola Tesla's Radiations and the Cosmic Rays
- Nikola Tesla: Colorado Springs Notes, 1899-1900 - Page 10
- Tesla's Colorado Springs Receivers
- Power Station - Colorado Springs
- Nikola Tesla: 145 Years of Visionary Ideas
- Building the Worlds Largest Tesla Coil History and Theory
- The Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to The Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola Tesla - Page A-37
- Tesla's Synchronized Receiving Apparatus
YUMTT Chapter Informer - December 1st, 1994
Some Less Known Facts Discovered in the Archives of Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade Soon after Nikola Tesla finished his main research in the field of low frequency alternating currents, somewhere...
Article added November 23, 2018 - 4:59 PM
Had Tesla published the measuring methods he developed in New York and Colorado Springs, his name would probably be frequently encountered in earlier textbooks and handbooks on electrical measurements...
Quote added August 30, 2023 - 11:23 PM