Nikola Tesla People
Richard L. Hull
One watt-second of power is not much. As normally thought of, it is just one watt delivered over a period of one second. Oh what a vast difference, however, can be the manifestation of one billion watts delivered for one billionth of a second.
-- Richard Hull
(adapted from comment by Stanton Friedman, physicist.)
- Richard Hull Honored for Twentieth T.C.B.O.R. Teslathon / H.E.A.S. Conference (2009)
- 2009 T.C.B.O.R. Teslathon / H.E.A.S. Conference
- 2010 T.C.B.O.R. / H.E.A.S. Conference
- 2012 T.C.B.O.R. / H.E.A.S. Conference
- 2013 T.C.B.O.R. / H.E.A.S. Conference
- 2010 H.E.A.S. / T.C.B.O.R. Conference
- 2012 Richard Hull H.E.A.S. Conference
- Nikola Who?
Results of a prior experiment and its conclusions are re-examined by two researchers. Charge deposition on isolated capacities due to rapid discharge of “non-sparking” Tesla coils is tested a second...